Thursday, December 15, 2011

The lost message

I was sure I wrote a post about finishing NaNo...

I was sure the template I use will work without problems...

Seems me being sure wasn't enough - I think I lost the WriMo post... and I have no idea when the template just got loose... I'll fix that, promise as soon as I figure out why it's not working anymore and how to fix it, eventually I will find an updated template.

About NaNo.. I did finish it with over 50K on 27th November, and let me tell you it was a very elevating experience. Of course now I have absolutely no push or pull to write, which is bad as I just published first chapter of my new fanfic... it was in the works before November, and as usual over few writing blocks, but now it's out in the open. It's  not my best work, but I think it's decent. Well see as I have only part one from three parts done, and some of part two is ready too...

Till later!

No comments:

Post a Comment